TRIANGLE PHYSIOTHERAPY PCE MOCK EXAM
Course Location: 1, The East Mall Crescent, Etobicoke ON M9B 6G8
Dates: April 28th, 2019
Let our team of Registered Physiotherapists help guide you to tackling the challenge of this exam. Whether you are internationally educated or a Canadian Graduate our team of therapists can guide to fulfilling your dreams of becoming a fully licensed physiotherapist.
We provide a mock exam experience like no other.
- We have constructed the exam to simulate as close of an experience as possible to the real PCE. Our goal is to provide our examinees with an opportunity to experience the PCE just as it would be like on exam day so that they may prepare for the questions and emotions that comes with the exam itself.
- We limit our mock exam to a maximum of 8 applicants per batch so that you can experience moving from station to station exactly the way you would on exam day!
- 8 – 5 Minute Stations
- Break – Refreshments Provided
- 8 – 10 Minute Stations
- Thorough Feedback Provided at the end of the OSCE
- Q/A with the physiotherapists regarding any station
- Tips and Tricks to help Pass PCE
Additionally, you will have unlimited email access to our team for any questions or concerns that may arise leading up to the exam.
Fees: To be announced
April 2019 PCE MOCK EXAM Registration Form
Registration will not be confirmed until payment is received.
Cut-off dates for registration:
March 30th, 2019.
For any questions or inquiries please contact Amrit Tiwana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a $75 non-refundable administration fee for cancellation.