Application Deadline: May 31, 2017
We are looking for registered physiotherapists to practice part-time/full-time at our Oakville (Joshua Creek), Mississauga (Square One area) & Etobicoke locations.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated & hard working individual with excellent communication & people skills, a positive attitude & enthusiastic to be a part of the growth of the clinic.
Key Clinic Highlights:
*The Clinics have an excellent reputation in the community
*Opportunity to work alongside FCAMPT & experienced Manual Therapists, experienced pelvic floor therapists
*Potential for a strong Pelvic Floor & Vestibular Rehabilitation case load.
*Free parking available if you choose to drive.
*Accessible via TTC, Mississauga Transit, close to the GO Station.
*Street level visibility.
*State of the art equipment including Shockwave & Laser.
*Fun team events throughout the year like Escape Room night, Bowling night etc. with your colleagues.
Our ideal candidate will:
*have 1.5 to 2 years of Canadian experience in an orthopaedic setting – REQUIRED
* have a minimum of Level 2 Certification through the Orthopaedic Division – PREFERRED
* be Interested in practicing Pelvic Health &/or Vestibular Rehabilitation – PREFERRED
* have Acupuncture certification or signed up for acupuncture courses – PREFERRED
* have Exceptional interpersonal skills & ability to build client rapport – REQUIRED
* have a Commitment to superior customer service & quality treatment – REQUIRED
* be performance & customer service oriented – REQUIRED
* have a Positive attitude – REQUIRED
We are offering:
~ Percentage Split compensation based on experience & continuing education training.
~ 60 minute Assessments & 30 minute treatments with your patients.
~ Free in-house workshops on topics like K-Taping, soft tissue techniques etc.
~ Diverse caseload with motivated clientele.
~ Regular clinical & case load development coaching sessions with experienced physiotherapists.
~ A fun team that is a pleasure to work with.
~ Manual therapy, exercise & education-focused treatment.