Using advanced techniques in Physiotherapy Toronto, our physiotherapists at our downtown Toronto health care clinic assess, diagnose, treat and help prevent a wide range of musculoskeletal, pelvic & vestibular disorders.
Triangle Physiotherapy Toronto offers evidence-based, results-oriented physiotherapy, chiropractic and rehabilitation services in the King West & Liberty Village neighbourhoods.
Whether you have had a recent sports injury, a long-standing issue, recent surgery, everyday aches and pains or you are facing pelvic floor dysfunction & other pelvic health issues, our team of physiotherapists, chiropractors & massage therapists will work collectively to set up treatment plans to help you recover & get back to doing the activities you love to do.
The physiotherapy clinic serves the King West Village area as well as the neighborhood of Liberty Village (Toronto).
Our physiotherapists, chiropractors, chiropodists and massage therapists are highly qualified and our team endeavors to provide the best care in a friendly & welcoming environment.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy is highly beneficial to help the patient return to active life as quickly as possible. It strives to alleviate the pain, increase flexibility, function, range of motion, build strength and correct the posture. Some of the other benefits of Physiotherapy are –
- Improve cardio-respiratory function
- Improve balance
- Manage sports injuries
- Rehabilitation of stroke patients
- Pre- and post-surgery care
- Rehabilitation of cancer patients
- Maintain overall well-being and health
Why Choose Triangle?
Triangle Physiotherapy is a trusted and recommended name for physiotherapy in GTA. Our physiotherapists and staff endeavor to make sure your recover from your injury in a healthy and speedy manner. Triangle Physiotherapy is also a preferred choice because of the following –
- 97 % patient satisfaction
- Multi-disciplinary clinic with all rehabilitation needs, including Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Shockwave Therapy, Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Chiropody, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Custom Orthotics, Braces, Compression Hosiery.
- Experienced Professional therapists
- Pleasant and helpful staff
- Eight convenient locations in GTA
- Evening & weekend* appointment
- Parking facility at all the locations
- State-of-the-art facilities
What should I expect at my first appointment & follow up appointments?
Every visit is customized to an individual’s needs.
- A full assessment and diagnosis of the patient’s specific condition is conducted at the first visit.
- A treatment plan is established with a follow-up treatment schedule.
- Follow-up sessions will include manual therapy techniques, soft tissue work, exercise prescription & electro-therapeutic modalities as needed.
- The prescription of braces as well as other services including massage therapy, chiropractic therapy, chiropody & acupuncture that may help the patient recover sooner.
If you have any questions about physiotherapy treatments and what our health practitioners can do for you, contact us at Triangle Physiotherapy Toronto. You can also book an appointment online here.
Hours of Operation
Sunday: 8.00am – 1.00pm
Monday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Tuesday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Wednesday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Thursday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Friday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am to 4.00pm
The physical therapy clinic is located on the North side of King Street West between Strachan Avenue & Shaw Street, across from Massey Harris Park, near the neighbourhood of Liberty Village.
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Pessary Fitting
- Vestibular Physiotherapy
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Braces & Compression Hosiery
- Gait Analysis & Running Assessments
Your Care Team
Physiotherapists in Toronto (King West)
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapists in Toronto (King West)
Pessary Fitting in Downtown Toronto
Chiropodist in Toronto (King West)
Chiropractor in Toronto (King West)
Massage Therapists in Toronto (King West)
Acupuncturist in King West
Your Reception Team (King West)
- What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a specialized and focused treatment to maintain, restore and strengthen the patient’s mobility and overall well-being. Using various techniques from physical rehabilitation, injury prevention and exercises, a physiotherapist helps the patient by involving him in his own recovery.
- What issues can a Physiotherapist treat?
A physiotherapist helps people recover from injury, illness or disability through movement, exercise, education and advice. He also ensures good health of all ages, thereby ensuring the patient to manage pain and prevent illness.
A physiotherapist can treat a wide range of health conditions, including problems affecting the –
Bones, joints and soft tissues
Nervous system and Brain
- How many sessions do I need? What should be the frequency of the sessions?
There is no direct answer to this question. The number and frequency of the session depends on the particular condition and medical history of the patient. Usually a mild case requires a few sessions But critical cases like neuro, post-surgery or elderly care require longer sessions.
- Can I do exercises on my own?
In most of the cases, a patient can exercise on his own. In fact, exercise is recommended for better and speedy recovery. A patient can start exercise on his own after consultation with the Physiotherapist. This would increase the patient’s recovery and reduce the pain as well.