Physiotherapy Clinic in Yonge & Eglinton
Triangle Physiotherapy on Yonge Street has been providing quality physiotherapy services in the Yonge & Eglinton area & the Lawrence Park community since 2017. Our other services include massage therapy, Shockwave therapy, chiropractic & orthotics.
Why choose Triangle Physiotherapy as your physiotherapy clinic in the Yonge & Eglinton area?
Our physiotherapists are healthcare professionals with training & experience in assessing & treating musculoskeletal conditions like:
- Strains & Sprains
- Everyday aches & pains
- Whiplash due to a car accident
- Back Pain
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff injury
- Tension Headaches
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Postural Dysfunction
- TMJ disorders
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Pelvic health conditions like incontinence
- Vestibular conditions like vertigo
What is a physiotherapy treatment session like?
- Our physiotherapists conduct a detailed assessment & set up a treatment plan customized to the individual’s needs. Patient goals are documented & a treatment plan is made to make sure those goals are met.
- The physiotherapy treatments may include manual therapy, acupuncture, taping, electro-therapeutic modalities or shockwave therapy as determined by the condition.
- The prescription of braces and exercises as required as well as other services including massage therapy, chiropractic & acupuncture that may help the patient recover sooner.
- Education & a home exercise plan are also a big component of the physiotherapy treatment plan.
How do I book an appointment at a physiotherapy clinic in the Yonge & Eglinton area?
Triangle Physiotherapy has eight convenient physiotherapy clinic locations: Physiotherapy Etobicoke, Physiotherapy Oakville, Physiotherapy Mississauga, Physiotherapy Erin Mills, Physiotherapy North York, Physiotherapy Yonge Street (Physiotherapy Lawrence Park, Physiotherapy Yonge & Eglinton), and Physiotherapy King Street West (Toronto).
Our team of physiotherapists will work with our other healthcare practitioners to ensure that our patients receive the most effective & well-rounded quality care.
For more information on our services, contact: email@example.com
Triangle Physiotherapy Lawrence Park
2715 Yonge Street, Toronto M4N 2H8
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Tuesday: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Thursday: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 8.00pm