Physiotherapy Clinics in Toronto
Triangle Physiotherapy is a group of physiotherapy clinics in Toronto & surrounding areas that promotes active treatment programs that emphasize exercise & functional activities & encourage client participation & independence by providing quality care.
Why choose Triangle Physiotherapy as your rehabilitation clinic in Toronto?
Our physiotherapists are qualified professionals with training & knowledge in exercise science, manual therapy & are able to conduct assessments & treatments for musculoskeletal conditions.
Our Physiotherapists in Toronto combine “hands-on” manual therapy techniques, electro-therapeutic modalities, and exercise programs to treat various conditions including.
- Strains & Sprains
- Everyday aches & pains
- Whiplash due to a car accident
- Back Pain
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff injury
- Tension Headaches
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Postural Dysfunction
- TMJ disorders
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Pelvic Floor conditions like incontinence
- Vestibular conditions like vertigo
What is a physiotherapy treatment session like?
Every visit is unique, just like our patients and their health conditions.
Physiotherapy treatment may include:
- A full assessment and diagnosis of the patient’s specific condition and needs.
- Working along with the patient to set and establish goals—whether it may be attaining mobility, independence, or getting back to playing a sport of their choice.
- Developing a treatment plan that will take into account lifestyle, activities, and general health.
- The prescription of braces and exercise as required as well as other services including massage therapy, chiropractic & acupuncture that may help the patient recover sooner.
- If you have any questions about physiotherapy treatments and what our physiotherapists can do for you, contact us at Triangle Physiotherapy. You can also book an appointment online here.
Triangle Physiotherapy has six convenient physiotherapy clinics: Etobicoke, Oakville, Mississauga, North York, Yonge Street (Toronto), and King Street West (Toronto). At Our team is comprised of professionals who love what they do. Our staff will ensure that you have a safe and comfortable recovery while in their care, and will do their best to help you get your health back on track.
We are located at: