Physiotherapy Lawrence Park
Physiotherapy Toronto – Lawrence Park (Uptown Yonge, Yonge & Eglinton)
Using advanced techniques, our physiotherapists at our Toronto clinics assess, diagnose, treat and prevent a wide range of musculoskeletal, pelvic & vestibular disorders.
Triangle Physiotherapy Toronto offers evidence-based, results-oriented physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to our patients, along with up to date techniques and state of the art equipment in a beautiful & tasteful clinic.
Whether you have had a recent sports injury, a longer standing issue, recent surgery, chiropractic problems or you are facing pelvic floor dysfunction, our team of physiotherapists, chiropractors & massage therapists will work collectively to help you recover & get back to doing the activities you love to do.
Our physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapists are highly qualified and our team endeavours to provide the best care in a friendly & welcoming environment.
The clinic serves the lovely neighbourhoods of Lawrence Park, Uptown Yonge & Yonge & Eglinton.
If you have any questions regarding what type of treatment may be appropriate for you please call or email us and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Physiotherapy brings multiple benefits. Some of the most important ways through which Physiotherapy can benefit you are listed below.
- Pain relief
- Strength training
- Posture correction
- Improve cardio
- Increase range of motion of joint
- Improve balance
- Reduce risk of fall
- Maintain overall well-being
Why Choose Triangle?
Triangle Physiotherapy is a reputed and trusted multi-disciplinary sports medicine and rehabilitation facility in GTA. We want you to choose Triangle Physiotherapy because of the following reasons –
- Successful record of 97 % patient satisfaction
- Bouquet of services including specific modalities like Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Shockwave Therapy, Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Chiropody, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Custom Orthotics, Braces, Compression Hosiery.
- Trained and experienced professional therapists
- Pleasant and helpful staff who love what they do
- Present at eight convenient locations in GTA
- Evening & weekend* appointment
- Parking facility at all the locations
- State-of-the-art facilities
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Tuesday: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Thursday: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 8.00pm
Saturday: Coming soon!
The clinic is located on the East side of Yonge Street between Blythwood Road & Glencairn Avenue.
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Pessary Fitting
- Vestibular Physiotherapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Braces & Compression Hosiery
- GLA:D Program for Hip & Knee OA
Your Care Team
Physiotherapists in Lawrence Park
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist in Lawrence Park
Pessary Fitting in Toronto
Chiropractor in Lawrence Park
Massage Therapists in Lawrence Park
Your Reception Team in Lawrence Park
- What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a specialized and niche treatment and prevention of physical injuries and problems. It also involves educating the patients attain the highest level of independent function of the affected part.
- What does a Physiotherapist do?
A good physiotherapist analyses your specific condition and provides relief and care in the following situations –
- Injuries like sprains and strains that need immediate care for pain, swelling and/or tenderness
- Muscles rehabilitation after surgery, injury or fracture
- Neurological problem like stroke, head injury or Parkinson’s disease
- Headache or chronic pain
- Jaw problem
- Sports injury
- How many sessions do I need? What should be the frequency of the sessions?
There is no universal answer to this. The number of session and the frequency of the session depends on your condition and situation. Your session will include assessment, treatment, education and exercise program.
The number and frequency of the session is also dependent on how your body is responding to the treatment.
Constant assessment and evaluation are also needed to evaluate the efficacy of the treatment.
Factors like age, occupation, hobbies and other psycho-social factors also contribute to the recovery and the number of sessions required.
- Can I do exercises on my own?
One can surely do the exercises at home. But it is suggested that any exercise must be done only after consulting the physiotherapy. Venturing into any exercise without consulting the physiotherapist is a big no, as it will only worsen the condition.