Massage Therapy Etobicoke
Massage Therapy helps by releasing tension in your muscles, it can reduce pain and encourage more normal range and quality of your movement.
What conditions can Massage Therapy help with?
Some of the common conditions that Massage Therapy can help with are as follows:
- Low back pain
- Whiplash/ Vehicular injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sports related injuries
- Neck and shoulder tension
- Post injury rehabilitation
- Pregnancy related issues
- And many more…
All of our Massage therapists are registered massage therapists with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
Hours of Operation – Etobicoke clinic:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The clinic is located on the north-east corner of Dundas Street W and East Mall Crescent in the Remax building, opposite Petro Canada, near Cloverdale Mall.