Triangle Physiotherapy Oakville is a multi-disciplinary rehabilitation clinic. Our services include Sports Medicine, Physiotherapy Services, Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Shockwave Therapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Orthotics, Chiropody, Braces & Compression Hosiery.
Our practitioners use various evidence-based techniques to relieve pain, restore function and educate patients on preventing future injuries.
If you have any questions about which treatment may be appropriate for you, please call or email us, or you can visit us.
Physiotherapy Oakville location
- Triangle Physiotherapy Oakville
- 2501 Prince Michael Dr #2, Oakville, ON L6H 0E9, Canada
Our physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapists are highly qualified and our team endeavors to provide the best healthcare in a friendly & welcoming environment.
We have 8 rehabilitation clinics across the GTA – physiotherapy
Benefits of physiotherapy
The list of benefits from Physiotherapy are endless. We are listing some conditions where Physiotherapy can benefit –
- Neurological – acquired brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, muscular sclerosis, stroke
- Musculoskeletal – Back, neck, shoulder, knee
- Paediatric – Movement disorders, delayed development, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy
- Sports injury – ACL, MCL, concussions, back, knee
- Women’s health – Pre- and post-natal care, lymphedema
- Repetitive strain- Carpel tunnel, tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Post-operative – Knee replacement, hip replacement, heart surgery, back surgery
- Maintain overall well-being and health
Why Choose Triangle?
Triangle Physiotherapy is one of the most trusted Physiotherapy brands in GTA. We have an edge because of the following –
- 97 % patient satisfaction
- Various and specific modalities like Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Shockwave Therapy, Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Chiropody, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Custom Orthotics, Braces, Compression Hosiery.
- Trained and experienced Professional therapists
- Pleasant, trained and helpful staff
- Eight convenient locations in GTA
- Evening & weekend* appointment
- Parking facility at all the locations
- State-of-the-art facilities
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 6.30am – 8.00pm
- Tuesday: 6.30am – 8.00pm
- Wednesday: 6.30am – 8.00pm
- Thursday: 6.30am – 8.00pm
- Friday: 6.30am – 8.00pm
- Saturday: 8.00am – 2.00pm
Other areas covered:
- Oakville, ON, Canada
- Uptown Core, Oakville
- Sheridan Park, Mississauga
- Falgarwood, Oakville
- Trafalgar, Oakville
Your Care Team
Physiotherapists in Oakville centre
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist in Oakville
Chiropractor in Oakville
Naturopath in Oakville
Massage Therapist in Oakville
Acupuncturist in Oakville
Your Reception Team in Oakville
Clinic for Physiotherapy Oakville
Triangle Physiotherapy Oakville has been providing quality physiotherapy services in the Joshua Creek area of Oakville since 2008. Our services include Physiotherapy Services, Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Shockwave Therapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Orthotics, Braces & Compression Hosiery. We have state of the art equipment & highly qualified practitioners.
What is a typical treatment session like?
- Our physiotherapists in Oakville conduct a thorough assessment & formulate a treatment plan customized to each individual patient. The physiotherapist keeps the patient’s recovery goals in mind & helps the patient get back to their pre-injury state.
- Treatment sessions may include manual therapy, acupuncture, taping, electro-therapeutic modalities or shockwave therapy as determined by the condition.
- Other services may be recommended as needed, including massage therapy, chiropractic & acupuncture that may help the patient recover sooner.
- Education & a home exercise plan are also a big component of the physiotherapy treatment plan.
Why choose Triangle Physiotherapy Oakville as your physiotherapy clinic in Oakville?
Our physiotherapists with a combined experience of over 25 years are experts in assessing & treating musculoskeletal conditions like:
- Strains & Sprains
- Everyday aches & pains
- Whiplash due to a car accident
- Back Pain
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff injury
- Tension Headaches
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Postural Dysfunction
- TMJ disorders
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Athlete care
- Pelvic health conditions like incontinence
- Vestibular conditions like vertigo
Our physiotherapists work with our other healthcare practitioners to ensure that our patients receive the most effective & well-rounded quality care.
Best Physiotherapy clinic near Oakville, Ontario Canada
If you are looking for best physiotherapy clinic in Oakville, ontario then Triangle Physiotherapy should be your best choice. It offers best physiotherapy treatment to their customer. Triangle Physiotherapy are highly rated on google and you can book your appointment by clicking here
- What does a Physiotherapist do?
A physiotherapist helps in understanding the patient’s concern and accordingly aids in rehabilitation, treatment and prevention of acute and chronic conditions. There are various modalities in physiotherapy that a physiotherapist work on depending upon the case and requirement of the patient. These includes manual therapy, therapeutic exercises, acupuncture, and mechanical devices like tens and ultrasound machines.
- How many sessions do I need? What should be the frequency of the sessions?
Every case is different from each other. Therefore, there is no set answer with respect to the number of sessions required for a particular case. For minor cases, a few visits would suffice. However, for some cases like stroke patients or brain injury scenarios, a long-term physiotherapy is required.
The goal of a good physiotherapist is to eliminate the patient’s need to visit him. That’s why he devises a plan and frequency based on the patient’s need and concern. At Triangle Physiotherapy, you can be rest assured that you are in the safest and best hands.
- Can I do exercises on my own?
In most of the cases, you would be able to do exercises on your own. In fact, we suggest you to pick up the exercises suggested and practice at home for a speedy recovery. Having said that, your physiotherapist needs to assess your performance constantly. Therefore, we suggest to discuss this with your physiotherapist and act accordingly.