- What is Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy is the manipulation of the superficial & deep tissues of the human body. In order to promote deep relaxation, release tension, and provide optimum health. Massage therapy treatments at Triangle are offered to:
- Help you relax
- Soothe injured muscles
- Stimulate blood circulation
- promote health & wellness
- Create understanding of your personal health through our therapeutic massage therapy treatments.
- How readily available is massage therapy, and are the physiotherapists trained?
Our experienced Registered Massage Therapists are available seven days a week to take care of your therapeutic needs. All our Massage therapists are registered massage therapists with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- What conditions do the massage therapists at Triangle Physiotherapy treat?
At Triangle we treat a myriad of conditions that can be aided by the use of massage therapy, such as:
- Low back pain
- Whiplash/ Vehicular injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sports related injuries
- Neck and shoulder tension
- Post injury rehabilitation
- Pregnancy related issues
- And much more...
- How long are the massage therapy sessions?
Treatments may be booked by the hour, or per 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or 90 minutes.
- Will I be covered by my insurance?
Most private insurance companies cover Massage Therapy in full or part under extended health care plans. If you have been involved in an automobile accident, your auto insurance company may cover massage therapy treatments.
- How can I schedule an appointment?
For more information on our services, you can contact us at [email protected] .
- Is there a Triangle physiotherapy location near to me?
MASSAGE THERAPY CLINICS ARE LOCATED IN:
There is a convenient location wherever you are! Even if you are a super mom, a workaholic, or a busy college student, our goal is to make our massage therapy treatments as stress free and comfortable as possible.