Physiotherapy Etobicoke Clinic
Physiotherapists at Triangle Physiotherapy Etobicoke in 1 East Mall Crescent, Etobicoke, ON, Canada, M9B 6G8 are regulated health care practitioners that help people achieve their maximum potential through movement and physical function. The Physiotherapists at Triangle Physiotherapy Etobicoke are highly trained to assess and treat your condition by designing customized treatment plans based on your goals & needs. Our Physiotherapists also work in partnership with other health practitioners like chiropractors & massage therapists to ensure high-quality treatment and care.
Our Physiotherapists in Etobicoke use a combination of manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, education, lifestyle advice, soft tissue mobilization, and electro-therapeutic modalities to help you recover from your injuries, be it from a sports injury, a car accident or to prepare for a sporting event.
Physiotherapy rehabilitation programs are beneficial for conditions such as:
- Strains & Sprains
- Everyday aches & pains
- Back Pain
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff injury
- Tension Headaches
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Shin splints
- Postural Dysfunction
- TMJ disorder
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Pelvic Floor conditions like incontinence
- Vestibular conditions like vertigo
Benefits of Physiotherapy
The main benefits of Physiotherapy are –
- Pain relief
- Strength training
- Posture correction
- Increase range of motion of joint
- Improve cardio-respiratory function
- Improve balance
- Manage sports injuries
- Rehabilitation of stroke patients
- Pre- and post-surgery care
- Rehabilitation of cancer patients
- Maintain overall well-being and health
Why Choose Triangle?
Triangle Physiotherapy has an edge because of the following –
- A record of 97 % patient satisfaction
- Multi-disciplinary clinic with all rehabilitation needs, including Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Shockwave Therapy, Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Chiropody, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Custom Orthotics, Braces, Compression Hosiery.
- Highly qualified and Professional therapists
- Pleasant and helpful staff to make your visits comfortable
- Eight convenient locations in GTA
- Evening & weekend* appointment
- Parking facility at all the locations
- State-of-the-art facilities
If you are looking for physiotherapist, Book an Appointment Now: Click Here
Your initial assessment will last approximately an hour. During this initial consultation, the physiotherapist will take a detailed history and perform an examination. This will be followed by some initial treatment.
After a discussion about your diagnosis, the Physiotherapist will suggest a treatment plan, which may include massage therapy, acupuncture, shockwave therapy and home exercises.
Follow-up physiotherapy treatment appointments last around 30 minutes to 60 minutes based on the physiotherapist’s assessment of your needs and a progress assessment will be conducted after a few visits to evaluate your progress.
You do not need a referral from a physician for treatments, but it would be prudent to check with your health benefits provider to see if they need a referral in order to reimburse you for the treatments. Triangle Physiotherapy Etobicoke is also able to bill to most insurance plans as well as for auto insurance & WSIB claims. Please talk to the receptionist for more information on our billing services.
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy Etobicoke Clinic
- Vestibular Physiotherapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Braces & Compression Hosiery
If you have any questions regarding what type of treatment may be appropriate for you please call or email us and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Triangle Physiotherapy (Etobicoke Location)
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
We are proud to serve these areas from our Physiotherapy Etobicoke Clinic:
- Alderwood, Toronto
- Long Branch, Toronto
- Burnhamthorpe, Mississauga
- Markland Wood, Toronto
- Dixie, Mississaugaa
- Eatonville, Toronto
- Islington – City Centre West, Toronto
- Bloordale Gardens, Toronto
- Etobicoke, Toronto
- Physiotherapy Etobicoke
Best Physiotherapists in Etobicoke
Pelvic Physiotherapists Etobicoke
Chiropodist in Etobicoke
Chiropractor in Etobicoke
Naturopath in Etobicoke
Acupuncturists in Etobicoke
Your Reception Team in Etobicoke
Your Billing Administrators in Etobicoke
What Is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is an evidence-based regulated healthcare profession that aims to maintain, restore and improve your function after disease or injury, so you can get back to doing what you love and enjoy an injury-free lifestyle that doesn’t hold you back.
Physiotherapists in etobicoke are primary health care professionals with a significant role in health promotion and treatment of injury and disease.
They combine their in-depth knowledge of the body and how it works with specialized hands-on clinical skills to assess, diagnose and treat symptoms of illness, injury or disability.
Our physio clinic at Physiotherapy Etobicoke has qualified and expert physiotherapists to help you with any musculoskeletal, vestibular or pelvic health issues
How is physiotherapy beneficial and what conditions can it treat?
Physiotherapy can help a wide variety of conditions including the following:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Muscle pain
- Knee injuries
- Hip pain
- Shoulder injuries
- Groin and pelvic pain
- Headaches and vertigo
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Pre & Post-operative rehabilitation
- Acute or chronic injury
- Posture and alignment problems
- Osteoarthritis of the knee or hip
- Women’s and men’s pelvic health; including incontinence
- Adolescent and children’s injuries
- Chronic disease management
Who would benefit from pelvic floor physiotherapy?
Anyone that has a pelvic floor! That means everyone can benefit from pelvic floor physiotherapy, be it men, women or children. Pelvic floor dysfunctions are more common than you think and one of the main reasons you may not know is we don’t talk about it. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t ever been pregnant or you are a man. If you have a pelvic floor, you might have some form of pelvic floor dysfunction at some point.
What Is A Physiotherapy Etobicoke Session Like?
- Every visit is unique, just like our patients and their health conditions. A typical physio session may include:
- A full assessment and diagnosis of the patient’s specific condition(s) and need(s).
- Working along with the patient to set and establish goals—whether it may be attaining mobility, independence, or getting back to playing a sport of their choice.
- Developing treatment and/or prevention plan that will take into account lifestyle, activities, and general health.
- The prescription of braces and exercise as required.
Does Physiotherapy Hurt?
- In general, physiotherapy should not hurt. Although, the first initial session & certain stretches and exercises may cause a slight discomfort. Every person has a different pain tolerance so experience may vary.
Does Physiotherapy Have Side Effects?
- In the vast majority of cases, physiotherapy has been revered as extremely effective. Research suggests that physiotherapy significantly improves the rehabilitation and recovery of most conditions, as well as being instrumental in the prevention of further injury. Physiotherapy often forms an integral part of a patient’s treatment plan and can be a means of relaxation and restoration of function.
Do You Need A Doctors Referral?
- No, you do not need a doctors referral since physiotherapy is considered primary care. However, you may want to call your insurance to find out if they need a referral to reimburse you for your physiotherapy treatments.
What Should You Wear?
- We recommend loose-fitting clothing so it is easier to expose the area that our physiotherapist will be evaluating and treating such as a tank top for a shoulder injury, or a pair of shorts in the case of a knee problem.
How Long Are The Sessions?
- Treatment sessions last normally 30 to 90 minutes per visit.
How Many Visits Do You Need?
- The number of visits can be highly variable depending on your condition. You may need one visit or you may need months of care. It ultimately depends on the physiotherapist’s assessment and diagnosis, the severity of your impairments, your past medical history, etc.
What Should I Do After My Treatments?
- Depending on the condition, some patients will need to do a continuation of at-home exercises. Some patients may choose to continue with a gym exercise program. Others will complete their rehabilitation and return to normal everyday activities. It is highly important you speak to your physiotherapist at Triangle, exactly what your goals are so we can help develop a custom program, tailored for you.
If you are interested or still have any queries about physiotherapy and what our physiotherapists can do for you, contact us at Triangle Physiotherapy Etobicoke. At Triangle, our team is comprised of professionals who love what they do. Our staff will ensure that you have a safe and comfortable recovery while in their care and will do their best to help you get your life back on track.
Which is the closest Physiotherapy clinic near me in Etobicoke?
Our physiotherapy in Etobicoke is located at 1 The East Mall Crescent near Cloverdale Mall. The closest intersection is Dundas St. W & The East Mall Crescent.
What makes you different from all the other clinics that also provide physiotherapy services near me?
We have been trusted by the residents of the Greater Toronto Area with their physiotherapy needs for over 15 years and we have now become one of the best Physiotherapy Etobicoke clinics in the GTA with numerous reviews to prove it.
Our physiotherapists at our Etobicoke location are all registered physiotherapists and are dedicated in providing the best Physiotherapy service possible.
The Physio clinic near me has lower fees, why would I pay higher fees if they can provide the same exact treatment?
Not every physiotherapy in Etobicoke provides the same exact treatment. Each clinic has physiotherapists with different credentials, experience and caliber. At Triangle Physiotherapy clinics we pride ourselves in the quality of physiotherapy services and customer service we provide. From the time that you book your appointment to the time that we submit your claim to your insurance, we endeavour to provide a smooth and hassle-free experience.
Does your Physiotherapy in Etobicoke centre provide Vestibular Physiotherapy?
Yes, our Physiotherapy centre in Etobicoke provides Vestibular Physiotherapy.
Why do I need to be treated by a registered physiotherapist?
It is of utmost important to ensure that you are being seen by a registered Physiotherapist because behind every registered Physiotherapist are years of academic and clinical training as well as extensive knowledge of all the systems of the human body. At our physiotherapy centre, we guarantee that every single physiotherapist we have is registered and will take excellent care of you.
Do all your physio clinics near me also offer other services like massage therapy, chiropractic service and acupuncture?
Yes, all our physio clinics offer those services as well.
Do you only have one physio clinic near me?
If you have been searching for physiotherapy services near me, you will notice that there are at least two locations within 15 km from each other. The Physiotherapy Erin Mills and the Physiotherapy Square One both provide superior and quality care, holding ourselves to the highest standard of health care excellence.
- What is Physiotherapy?
Also referred as Physical Therapy, Physiotherapy is a specialized treatment to restore, maintain and make the maximum of a person’s mobility, functioning and overall well-being. Using specific techniques like rehabilitation, injury prevention, massage etc. the patient is provided care and relief from the pain.
- What issues can a Physiotherapist treat?
A good physiotherapist can treat different issues, depending upon his specialization. These can be sports injury, neurological issues, musculoskeletal, post-surgery issues to name a few. There are few common issues as well that can be a treated by a Physiotherapist. Some of these are –
Pain in back and neck due to trouble in skeleton and muscles. Conditions like arthritis resulting in pain in joints, ligaments and muscles. Fatigue, swelling and loss of muscle strength. Mobility loss due to brain stroke, multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease.
- How many sessions do I need? What should be the frequency of the sessions?
The number of sessions totally depends on the patient’s situation and condition. Therefore, there is no pre-determined number of sessions that can be suggested. If the issue is mild, our experienced Physiotherapists would suggest you to take a few sessions. Similarly, in case of complicated or critical cases, like neuro, post-surgery or elderly care, the sessions are longer. Our expert Physiotherapist look at your medical history and case before finalizing your treatment plan.
Frequency of the session is also discussed and decided by our Physiotherapists. The patient can take sessions as her his availability and requirement.
- Can I do exercises on my own?
Yes, you can surely do recommended exercises on your own. However, this depends on your condition and understanding of the treatment. After consultation with your Physiotherapist, you can do the exercises on your own. This would increase your recovery and reduce the pain as well.
- triangle physiotherapy etobicoke
- physiotherapy near me
- triangle physiotherapy
- physiotherapy etobicoke
- triangle physio
- physio etobicoke
- triangle physiotherapy group of clinics
- triangle etobicoke
- triangle physio etobicoke
- 1 the east mall crescent
- physio near me
- best physiotherapist near me
- physiotherapy clinic near me
- physiotherapist near me
- best physiotherapy toronto
- sports physiotherapy toronto
- sports physiotherapy near me
- physio clinic near me
- sports physiotherapy
- best physiotherapist
- etobicoke physiotherapy
- best physio
- physio massage near me
- physiotherapy center near me
- find a physiotherapist
- physiotherapy center
- townhouse for sale etobicoke
- physiotherapy clinic
- rehab clinics near me
- physio and massage near me
- physiotherapists near me
- sports therapy near me
- physiotherapist etobicoke
- etobicoke townhouse for sale
- phyiotherapy clinic near me
- clinic near me
- medical insurance etobicoke
- sports physiotherapist
- health insurance etobicoke
- facial etobicoke
- physiotherapy clinic bloor west
- massage clinic near me
- 1 east mall crescent
- best physiotherapy near me
- physiotherapy doctors
- me physiotherapy
- physiotherapy in etobicoke
- top physiotherapist near me
- physio centre near me
- the best physiotherapist near me
- physiotherapy services near me
- physiotherapy doctor
- physio clinic
- clinics near me
- sports rehab north york
- therapy near me
- employee benefits etobicoke
- best physiotherapy clinic
- massage toronto near me
- physiotherapy clinics
- phyiotherapy near me
- apartments for rent etobicoke
- physiotherapy and massage near me
- cloverdale physio
- sports physio near me
- physiotherapy centre near me
- cloverdale physiotherapy
- physiotherapy clinic etobicoke
- physiothearpy in etobicoke
- sports injury clinic etobicoke
- the physiotherapy centre
- rehab clinics toronto
- root canal etobicoke
- physiotherapy etobicoke locations
- closest physiotherapist to me
- physio around me
- physiotherapy cloverdale
- best physiotherapists
- psychologists etobicoke
- pleasant view physio
- nearest physiotherapy clinic
- sport injury etobicoke
- best physiotherapists near me
- back pain etobicoke
- best physiotherapy clinic toronto
- crescent physiotherapy clinic
- experienced physiotherapist near me
- physiotherapist cloverdale
- registered physiotherapist near me
- pelvic floor and incontinence therapy near crescent city
- physiotherapy clinic nearby
- physio clinics
- child physiotherapist near me
- family counselling etobicoke
- counsellors etobicoke
- physio clinic in etobicoke
- sport injuries etobicoke
- good physiotherapy toronto
- car accident physiotherapy north york
- sports injury physiotherapy near me
- physiotherapist near my location
- physiotherapy treatment near me
- mva physical therapy north york
- physiotherapist clinics
- aba etobicoke
- psychologist etobicoke
- physiotherapy courses
- astrologer in etobicoke
- best physiotherapy etobicoke
- neck physiotherapy near me
- pain relief etobicoke
- physiotherapy service in toronto
- good physiotherapy
- rehab clinic near me
- mva physiotherapy north york
- physiotherapy yonge bloor
- best physiotherapy clinic near me
- physiotherapy jobs
- east york physiotherapy
- group benefits etobicoke
- psychotherapist etobicoke
- etobicoke prayer times
- sport injuries toronto
- towing etobicoke
- physiotherapy around me
- physio clinics near me
- best physio clinic
- best chiropractor etobicoke
- physio first etobicoke
- sport doctor near me
- east toronto physio
- physiotherapist yonge bloor
- physiotherapy nearby
- things to do in etobicoke this weekend
- small claims etobicoke
- sports physio toronto
- physical therapy clinic
- etobicoke apartments for rent
- physiotherapy office
- physio therapy near me
- car accident massage therapist near me
- 2 bedroom apartment etobicoke
- sports injury clinic toronto
- triangle therapy
- physios near me
- physiotherapy open near me
- toronto physiotherapy & rehabilitation clinic
- physical therapy near me
- east toronto physiotherapy
- best physiotherapist toronto
- how much does physiotherapy cost in ontario
- good physiotherapy near me
- east york physio
- physiotherapist jobs
- find a physiotherapist near me
- physiotherapy east york
- sports injury clinic near me
- physiotherapy cost
- phsyio near me
- wheel alignment etobicoke
- find a physiotherapist ontario
- apartments for rent in etobicoke
- urgent care etobicoke
- choosing a physiotherapy clinic
- townhouses for rent in etobicoke
- personal trainer etobicoke
- townhouse for sale in etobicoke
- part time jobs in etobicoke
- sports injuries toronto
- physio triangle
- triangle therapy services
- triangle physiotherapy oakville
- massage physiotherapy near me
- me physio
- physio near me open now
- a physiotherapy clinic
- physiotherapy prices near me
- physiotherapy centre
- physiotherapy clinics in toronto
- physiotherapy clinics near me
- therapists etobicoke
- etobicoke clinic
- go to physio toronto
- female physiotherapist near me
- physiotherpay near me
- physiotherapy toronto cost
- physiotherapy near to me
- east york physiotherapy centre
- back therapy near me
- sport massage near me
- free physiotherapy toronto
- complete care physiotherapy centre
- post office etobicoke
- sports injury massage therapist near me
- east city physiotherapy
- how much is physiotherapy in ontario
- collision reporting centre etobicoke
- physiotherapist ontario
- sport medicine doctor near me
- urgent care clinic etobicoke
- 3 bedroom apartment for rent in etobicoke
- rehab near me
- 2 bedroom apartment for rent in etobicoke
- tmj physiotherapy toronto
- physiotherapy near me brampton
- physiotherapy clinics around me
- etobicoke physiotherapy sports injury and wellness
- physiotherapy islington
- free rehab clinics near me
- alderwood plaza etobicoke
- jane physiotherapy software
- acupuncture clinic near me
- part time jobs etobicoke
- sports clinic toronto
- 2 bedroom etobicoke
- chiro clinic near me
- townhouses for rent etobicoke
- best massage therapist near me
- milton physiotherapy
- “maximum physio”
- “maximum physiotherapy”
- “physio north york”
- “physiotherapy room”
- triangle physiotherapy dufferin
- “physiotherapy and rehabilitation centres”
- physio center near me
- physio me
- the physio clinic
- 1 east mall crescent etobicoke
- lady physiotherapist near me
- male physiotherapist near me
- physiotherapist massage near me
- chiropractor stroke
- physiotherapy toronto near me
- physiotherapy near me open now
- physiotherapist near me fees
- physiotherapy 1
- best physio clinic near me
- physiotherapist clinic near me
- physiotherapie near me
- etobicoke sports med
- the physiotherapy clinic
- therapy etobicoke
- physiotherapist near me open now
- physiotherapy locations
- sports injury therapy north york
- sport physiotherapy near me
- physical therapy clinics near me
- triangle physiotherapy queens quay
- physical massage therapist near me
- physiotherapy on eglinton west
- female physiotherapy near me
- greater toronto rehabilitation clinics
- therapy clinics near me
- best physio near me
- male massage therapist near me
- clinic therapy near me
- physio near me open today
- best sports therapist near me
- kinesitherapist near me
- toronto east physio
- best physical therapy rehab centers near me
- physiotherapist around me
- good physiotherapist near me
- dizziness and balance clinic near me
- clinic physiotherapy
- best physio toronto
- physio therapy clinic near me
- physio gym near me
- ben wong physio
- physical therapists near me
- multiple sclerosis
- “toronto home comfort”
- physiotherapy browns line etobicoke
- sports injury physiotherapy toronto
- top physiotherapists
- is physiotherapy open in ontario
- clinic in etobicoke
- fisioterapeut near me
- sports rehab toronto
- sport physio
- sports clinic near me
- aba therapist etobicoke
- east toronto sports injury clinic
- performance improvements etobicoke
- good physio near me
- best acupuncture near me
- east city physio
- “g suggest”
- therapy centre near me
- find a physio near me
- physio near me prices
- physiotherapist needed
- plaza physio
- find a physio
- sporting edge physiotherapy
- doctors in etobicoke
- in-home physiotherapy
- physiotherapist in brampton
- physiotherapy near me open today
- physio rehab centre
- therapist near me
- weekend jobs etobicoke
- family physiotherapy
- physio islington
- physiotherapy doctor near me
- things to do etobicoke
- etobicoke urgent care
- tennis clubs etobicoke
- etobicoke things to do
- etobicoke urgent care clinic
- tennis club etobicoke
- tires etobicoke
- etobicoke apartment for rent
- apt for rent etobicoke
- 3 bedroom apartment etobicoke
- etobicoke apartments rent
- things to do in etobicoke
- knee massage near me
- pain clinic etobicoke
- physiotherapy main street
- etobicoke tennis club
- hospitals in etobicoke
- etobicoke medical center
- park lawn physiotherapy
- sport medicine physician near me
- apotex etobicoke
- gymnastics etobicoke
- hip center near me
- 2 bedroom apartments etobicoke
- best things to do in etobicoke
- goodlife etobicoke
- back pain massage near me
- part time job etobicoke
- gyms etobicoke
- best physical therapy near me
- physio office
- acupuncture physiotherapy
- etobicoke injury lawyers
- places for rent etobicoke
- professional physiotherapy centre
- tennis etobicoke
- cheap apartments in etobicoke
- child physiotherapy near me
- st teresa etobicoke
- chiropractic and massage near me
- etobicoke apartments
- etobicoke centre
- nails etobicoke
- physiotherapy and rehab centre
- places for rent in etobicoke
- chiropractic clinic near me
- best physiotherapy
- physiotherapy near me prices
- queensway physiotherapy