Physiotherapists at Triangle Physiotherapy Etobicoke are regulated health care practitioners that help people achieve their maximum potential through movement and physical function. The Physiotherapists at Triangle Physiotherapy Etobicoke are highly trained to assess and treat your condition by designing customized treatment plans based on your goals & needs. Our Physiotherapists also work in partnership with other health practitioners like chiropractors & massage therapists to ensure high-quality treatment and care.
Our Physiotherapists in Etobicoke use a combination of manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, education, lifestyle advice, soft tissue mobilization, and electro-therapeutic modalities to help you recover from your injuries, be it from a sports injury, a car accident or to prepare for a sporting event.
Physiotherapy rehabilitation programs are beneficial for conditions such as:
- Strains & Sprains
- Everyday aches & pains
- Back Pain
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff injury
- Tension Headaches
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Shin splints
- Postural Dysfunction
- TMJ disorder
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Pelvic Floor conditions like incontinence
- Vestibular conditions like vertigo
Book an Appointment Now: Click Here
Your initial assessment will last approximately an hour. During this initial consultation, the physiotherapist will take a detailed history and perform an examination. This will be followed by some initial treatment.
After a discussion about your diagnosis, the Physiotherapist will suggest a treatment plan, which may include massage therapy, acupuncture, shockwave therapy and home exercises. We also provide other services including Chiropractic, Pelvic Health, Chiropody & Massage Therapy and your physiotherapist may advise you if you might benefit from the expertise of any of these health practitioners.
Follow-up physiotherapy treatment appointments last around 30 minutes to 60 minutes based on the physiotherapist’s assessment of your needs and a progress assessment will be conducted after a few visits to evaluate your progress.
You do not need a referral from a physician for treatments, but it would be prudent to check with your health benefits provider to see if they need a referral in order to reimburse you for the treatments. Triangle Physiotherapy Etobicoke is also able to bill to most insurance plans as well as for auto insurance & WSIB claims. Please talk to the receptionist for more information on our billing services.
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Vestibular Physiotherapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Braces & Compression Hosiery
If you have any questions regarding what type of treatment may be appropriate for you please call or email us and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Physiotherpy Etobicoke Clinic Location
North-east corner of Dundas Street W and East Mall Crescent in the Remax bldg, opposite Petro Canada, near Cloverdale Mall. Etobicoke M9B 6G8
We are proud to serve these areas from our Physiotherapy Etobicoke Clinic:
- Alderwood, Toronto
- Long Branch, Toronto
- Burnhamthorpe, Mississauga
- Markland Wood, Toronto
- Dixie, Mississaugaa
- Eatonville, Toronto
- Islington – City Centre West, Toronto
- Bloordale Gardens, Toronto
- Etobicoke, Toronto
Pelvic Physiotherapists Etobicoke
Chiropodist in Etobicoke
Chiropractor in Etobicoke
Naturopath in Etobicoke
Acupuncturists in Etobicoke
Your Reception Team in Etobicoke
Your Billing Administrators in Etobicoke
WHAT IS PHYSIOTHERAPY?
Physiotherapy is an evidence-based regulated healthcare profession that aims to maintain, restore and improve your function after disease or injury, so you can get back to doing what you love and enjoy an injury-free lifestyle that doesn’t hold you back.
Physiotherapists are primary health care professionals with a significant role in health promotion and treatment of injury and disease.
They combine their in-depth knowledge of the body and how it works with specialized hands-on clinical skills to assess, diagnose and treat symptoms of illness, injury or disability.
Our physio clinic at Physiotherapy Etobicoke has qualified and expert physiotherapists to help you with any musculoskeletal, vestibular or pelvic health issues
How is physiotherapy beneficial and what conditions can it treat?
Physiotherapy can help a wide variety of conditions including the following:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Muscle pain
- Knee injuries
- Hip pain
- Shoulder injuries
- Groin and pelvic pain
- Headaches and vertigo
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Pre & Post-operative rehabilitation
- Acute or chronic injury
- Posture and alignment problems
- Osteoarthritis of the knee or hip
- Women’s and men’s pelvic health; including incontinence
- Adolescent and children’s injuries
- Chronic disease management
Who would benefit from pelvic floor physiotherapy?
Anyone that has a pelvic floor! That means everyone can benefit from pelvic floor physiotherapy, be it men, women or children. Pelvic floor dysfunctions are more common than you think and one of the main reasons you may not know is we don’t talk about it. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t ever been pregnant or you are a man. If you have a pelvic floor, you might have some form of pelvic floor dysfunction at some point.
WHAT IS A PHYSIOTHERAPY ETOBICOKE SESSION LIKE?
- Every visit is unique, just like our patients and their health conditions. A typical physio session may include:
- A full assessment and diagnosis of the patient’s specific condition(s) and need(s).
- Working along with the patient to set and establish goals—whether it may be attaining mobility, independence, or getting back to playing a sport of their choice.
- Developing treatment and/or prevention plan that will take into account lifestyle, activities, and general health.
- The prescription of braces and exercise as required.
DOES PHYSIOTHERAPY HURT?
- In general, physiotherapy should not hurt. Although, the first initial session & certain stretches and exercises may cause a slight discomfort. Every person has a different pain tolerance so experience may vary.
DOES PHYSIOTHERAPY HAVE SIDE EFFECTS?
- In the vast majority of cases, physiotherapy has been revered as extremely effective. Research suggests that physiotherapy significantly improves the rehabilitation and recovery of most conditions, as well as being instrumental in the prevention of further injury. Physiotherapy often forms an integral part of a patient’s treatment plan and can be a means of relaxation and restoration of function.
DO YOU NEED A DOCTORS REFERRAL?
- No, you do not need a doctors referral since physiotherapy is considered primary care. However, you may want to call your insurance to find out if they need a referral to reimburse you for your physiotherapy treatments.
WHAT SHOULD YOU WEAR?
- We recommend loose-fitting clothing so it is easier to expose the area that our physiotherapist will be evaluating and treating such as a tank top for a shoulder injury, or a pair of shorts in the case of a knee problem.
HOW LONG ARE THE SESSIONS?
- Treatment sessions last normally 30 to 90 minutes per visit.
HOW MANY VISITS DO YOU NEED?
- The number of visits can be highly variable depending on your condition. You may need one visit or you may need months of care. It ultimately depends on the physiotherapist’s assessment and diagnosis, the severity of your impairments, your past medical history, etc.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER MY TREATMENTS?
- Depending on the condition, some patients will need to do a continuation of at-home exercises. Some patients may choose to continue with a gym exercise program. Others will complete their rehabilitation and return to normal everyday activities. It is highly important you speak to your physiotherapist at Triangle, exactly what your goals are so we can help develop a custom program, tailored for you.
If you are interested or still have any queries about physiotherapy and what our physiotherapists can do for you, contact us at Triangle Physiotherapy Etobicoke. At Triangle, our team is comprised of professionals who love what they do. Our staff will ensure that you have a safe and comfortable recovery while in their care and will do their best to help you get your life back on track.
Which is the closest Physiotherapy clinic near me in Etobicoke?
Our physiotherapy in Etobicoke is located at 1 The East Mall Crescent near Cloverdale Mall. The closest intersection is Dundas St. W & The East Mall Crescent.
What makes you different from all the other clinics that also provide physiotherapy services near me?
We have been trusted by the residents of the Greater Toronto Area with their physiotherapy needs for over 15 years and we have now become one of the best Physiotherapy clinics in the GTA with numerous reviews to prove it.
Our physiotherapists at our Etobicoke location are all registered physiotherapists and are dedicated in providing the best Physiotherapy service possible.
The Physio clinic near me has lower fees, why would I pay higher fees if they can provide the same exact treatment?
Not every physiotherapy in Etobicoke provides the same exact treatment. Each clinic has physiotherapists with different credentials, experience and caliber. At Triangle Physiotherapy clinics we pride ourselves in the quality of physiotherapy services and customer service we provide. From the time that you book your appointment to the time that we submit your claim to your insurance, we endeavour to provide a smooth and hassle-free experience.
Does your Physiotherapy in Etobicoke centre provide Vestibular Physiotherapy?
Yes, our Physiotherapy centre in Etobicoke provides Vestibular Physiotherapy.
Why do I need to be treated by a registered physiotherapist?
It is of utmost important to ensure that you are being seen by a registered Physiotherapist because behind every registered Physiotherapist are years of academic and clinical training as well as extensive knowledge of all the systems of the human body. At our physiotherapy centre, we guarantee that every single physiotherapist we have is registered and will take excellent care of you.
Do all your physio clinics near me also offer other services like massage therapy, chiropractic service and acupuncture?
Yes, all our physio clinics offer those services as well.
Do you only have one physio clinic near me?
If you have been searching for physiotherapy services near me, you will notice that there are at least two locations within 15 km from each other. The Physiotherapy Erin Mills and the Physiotherapy Square One both provide superior and quality care, holding ourselves to the highest standard of health care excellence.