Physiotherapy Clinic Queens Quay
Triangle Physiotherapy has been providing quality physiotherapy services Greater Toronto Area since 2005. We are pleased to introduce our 7th location in the Waterfront Community on Queens Quay.
We are located at 130 Queens Quay E, #924 in the WEST tower. When you enter the lobby the elevators can be found on the left side past the concierge desk.
Triangle Physiotherapy Queens Quay is located in the Daniels Waterfront City of the Arts building in close proximity to Sugar Beach, Sherbourne Common, and the Water’s Edge Promenade. Easily accessible via TTC, or walk or cycle to Union Station, Billy Bishop Airport, the Distillery, Financial, or Entertainment Districts, St. Lawrence Market, or the Ferry Terminal. The clinic is in close proximity to other services like walk-in clinics, dentist offices & pharmacies.
What services does Triangle Physiotherapy Queens Quay offer?
The Services at Triangle Physiotherapy Queens Quay include Physiotherapy Services, Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Shockwave Therapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Orthotics, Braces & Compression Hosiery.
Why choose Triangle Physiotherapy Queens Quay as your physiotherapy clinic in downtown Toronto?
Our physiotherapists are experts in assessing & treating musculo-skeletal conditions like:
- Strains & Sprains
- Everyday aches & pains
- Whiplash due to a car accident
- Back Pain
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff injury
- Tension Headaches
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Postural Dysfunction
- TMJ disorders
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Athlete’s care
- Pelvic health conditions like incontinence
- Vestibular conditions like vertigo
How do I book an appointment at a physiotherapy clinic on Queens Quay?
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physiotherapy has a number of advantages. The following are some of the most critical ways that physiotherapy can help you.
- Lasting relief from pain
- Prevention from surgery
- Improved balance and mobility
- Manage age-related issues
- Avoid dependence on medicines
- Manages diabetes and vascular conditions
Why Choose Triangle?
Triangle Physiotherapy is a well-known and well-respected multidisciplinary sports medicine and rehabilitation facility in the Greater Toronto Region. Triangle Physiotherapy is the best option for you because of the following reasons –
- We have a successful record of 97 % patient satisfaction
- Our services include specific modalities like Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Shockwave Therapy, Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Chiropody, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Custom Orthotics, Braces, Compression Hosiery.
- Our team includes trained and experienced professional therapists
- Pleasant, trained and helpful staff who love what they do
- We are present at eight convenient locations in GTA
- Evening & weekend* appointment
- Parking facility at all the locations
- State-of-the-art facilities
Your Care Team
Physiotherapists in Queens Quay
Pelvic Physiotherapists in Queens Quay
Chiropractors in Queens Quay
Naturopath in Queens Quay
Massage Therapists in Queens Quay
Your Reception Team in Queens Quay
- What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a specialist procedure that aids patients in eliminating pain and resuming normal functions as soon as possible. Physiotherapy offers solutions that minimise injury risk, increase efficiency, and improve overall well-being, in addition to relieving pain and restoring normal functioning.
- What does a Physiotherapist do?
A successful physiotherapist takes the time to learn about the patient’s condition and medical background before recommending treatment options that are personalised and tailored to their needs. A physiotherapist provides relief and care to the injured portion using various modalities. Manual therapy, physical exercises, acupuncture, and electronic equipment such as tens and ultrasound machines are all examples of this.
- How many sessions do I need? What should be the frequency of the sessions?
This is a common question to which no one has a definitive answer. Since each client and his or her circumstance is unique, no two circumstances are alike. This is why our physiotherapists evaluate the patient’s condition before recommending a treatment plan. The effectiveness of the medication must also be assessed and evaluated on a regular basis.
Other factors that influence the patient’s recovery include age, motivation, development, occupation, hobbies, psycho-social factors, and so on.
- Can I do exercises on my own?
Yes, you certainly can. However, you must first meet with your Physiotherapist before beginning any exercise program of your own. In most situations, doing the exercises on your own is recommended for a quick and successful recovery.