Using advanced techniques, our physiotherapists at our downtown Toronto health care clinic assess, diagnose, treat and help prevent a wide range of musculoskeletal, pelvic & vestibular disorders.
Triangle Physiotherapy Toronto offers evidence-based, results-oriented physiotherapy, chiropractic and rehabilitation services to our patients, along with up to date techniques and state of the art equipment.
Whether you have had a recent sports injury, a long-standing issue, recent surgery, everyday aches and pains or you are facing pelvic floor dysfunction & other pelvic health issues, our team of physiotherapists, chiropractors & massage therapists will work collectively to set up treatment plans to help you recover & get back to doing the activities you love to do.
The physiotherapy clinic serves the King West Village area as well as the neighborhood of Liberty Village.
Our physiotherapists, chiropractors, chiropodists and massage therapists are highly qualified and our team endeavors to provide the best care in a friendly & welcoming environment.
What should I expect at my first appointment & follow up appointments?
Every visit is customized to an individual’s needs.
- A full assessment and diagnosis of the patient’s specific condition is conducted at the first visit.
- A treatment plan is established with a follow-up treatment schedule.
- Follow-up sessions will include manual therapy techniques, soft tissue work, exercise prescription & electro-therapeutic modalities as needed.
- The prescription of braces as well as other services including massage therapy, chiropractic therapy, chiropody & acupuncture that may help the patient recover sooner.
If you have any questions about physiotherapy treatments and what our health practitioners can do for you, contact us at Triangle Physiotherapy. You can also book an appointment online here.
We have 6 locations across the GTA – Etobicoke, Oakville, Mississauga, North York, King Street West (Toronto, Liberty Village area) and Yonge Street (Uptown Yonge, Lawrence Park areas)and Queens Quay.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Tuesday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Wednesday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Thursday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Friday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am to 4.00pm
The physical therapy clinic is located on the North side of King Street West between Strachan Avenue & Shaw Street, across from Massey Harris Park, near the neighbourhood of Liberty Village.
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Vestibular Physiotherapy
- Massage Therapy
- Chiropody & Custom Orthotics
- Braces & Compression Hosiery
Your Care Team
Physiotherapists in Toronto (King West)
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapists in Toronto( King West)
Chiropodist in Toronto (King West)
Chiropractor in Toronto (King West)
Massage Therapists in Toronto (King West)
Your Reception Team (King West)