Welcome To Triangle
Don't let aches & pains discourage you from doing what you love!
Book an appointment with one of our Physiotherapists, Pelvic Floor Physiotherapists or Massage Therapists to see how we can help you get your health back on track.
Be it getting back to your sport of choice, preparing for surgery or recovering after surgery, achieving a personal goal of a new and healthier you, or simply putting the spring back in your step - Triangle Physiotherapy is here to be your partner in taking control of your health.
The team of expert professionals at Triangle Physiotherapy offer rehabilitation solutions to relieve your pain, improve your function and educate you on how to prevent future injuries.
Our physiotherapy, pelvic health & massage therapy professionals provide evidence-based, results-oriented treatments to our patients, with up to date techniques & state of the art equipment.
With five locations across the GTA, Ontario, Canada and expert professionals to guide you, we are proud to be your partner on your road to better health!
- Physiotherapy Etobicoke Clinic
- Physiotherapy Oakville Clinic
- Physiotherapy Mississauga Clinic
- Physiotherapy North York Clinic
- Physiotherapy Toronto Clinic
Verified by Opencare
Why Choose Triangle
- Over 97% Patient Satisfaction
- Multi-disciplinary Clinic With All Your Rehabilitation Needs – Physiotherapy Services, Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Shockwave Therapy, Massage Therapy, Custom Orthotics, Braces, Acupuncture, Compression Hosiery
- Qualified & Professional Therapists Who Are Constantly Updating Their Skills To Help Their Patients By Learning The Most Current & Up-to-date Techniques
- Pleasant & Helpful Support Staff To Greet You With A Smile & Make Your Visits Comfortable
- Five Convenient Locations
- Evening & Weekend* Appointments
- Free Parking At All Locations
- State-of-the-art Facilities
Latest Blog Posts
Despite it being named a “Tendon”, the patella tendon is both a ligament and a tendon. It connects to two different bones, the patella and the tibia. The patella tendon works in unison with the…Read More